AIR CONDITIONING SEASON REMINDERS
· Residents should check their HVAC units routinely. If necessary, filters should be changed monthly. If your A/C is not cooling, check circuit breakers and thermostats.
· Thermostats should not be set lower than 68 degrees.
· If possible, turn your HVAC system off during electrical storms.
· If you need service, the office can recommend reputable HVAC contractors who have worked within Acorn Ponds for many years.
· When using a contractor of your choice, you must provide evidence of their insurance to the Condominium office.